• Coating Material: Water-Based Polyurethane • Liner Material: Nylon, Lycra®, Glass Fiber, Dyneema®
• Cuff Style: Elasticated Knitwrist • Construction: Knitted
• Colour: Black & Grey • Gauge: 13 • Finishing: Smooth Palm Coated,• Length: 220mm
• Standards: CAT III (EN 388 – 4542 , EN 1149 Antistatic)
CUT PROTECTION 5 | Superior cut protection & dexterity in a versatile glove
• Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-435 glove is the first cut-resistant level 5 glove on the market made with water-based polyurethane.
• Extreme resistance to cuts and burrs. A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility. Excellent breathability and cool feeling.
• Water-based polyurethane enhances the dexterity and comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside
CAT III (EN 388 – 4542 , EN 1149
Gloves should not be left in a contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist. Before removal from the hands excess contaminant should first be removed from the gloves. Should this not be possible, it is advisable to ease left and right hand gloves off, using the gloved hand and remove the gloves without the contaminant contacting the bare hands. The gloves may then be de-contaminated with a mild detergent solution then rinsed with clean water and air dried.
All industrial waste should be disposed of correctly according to local regulations and good disposal practice. Gloves should be disposed of considering the hazardous substances they were used for. Please consider recycling.