• HONEYWELL Flexidyn – Coating: Dyneema® / Polydamide / Composite fiber & Lycra®
• Product Technology: Knitted Coated, Grey PU coating on palm. CUT 5
• Colour: White & Grey • Gauge: 13
• Length: 235mm
• Standards: CAT II (EN 388 – 4543, EN 420)
• Handling sharp parts in a dry or greasy environment
CAT II (EN 388 – 4543, EN 420)
Gloves should not be left in a contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist. Before removal from the hands excess contaminant should first be removed from the gloves. Should this not be possible, it is advisable to ease left and right hand gloves off, using the gloved hand and remove the gloves without the contaminant contacting the bare hands. The gloves may then be de-contaminated with a mild detergent solution then rinsed with clean water and air dried.
All industrial waste should be disposed of correctly according to local regulations and good disposal practice. Gloves should be disposed of considering the hazardous substances they were used for. Please consider recycling.