ANSELL ActivArmr® 46-551 / CUT 5,Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) Level 2 Arc Flash Protection
Coating Material PVC , Construction Cut & Sewn, Cuff Style Debris Excluding Gaiter Cuff
Finishing Leather Palm, Grip Design Ansell Grip™ Technology
Length 243-280 mm , Liner Color Yellow and Black , EN 388 : 4X43DP, EN 407 X1XXXX
Liner Material Ansell INTERCEPT™ Technology – DuPont™ Kevlar®
Specific Needs Arc Flash – Flash Fire – Flame Resistance – Heat & Flame – Oily Grip
• Unlike ordinary impact gloves, ActivArmr 46-551 is a double layered glove with seamless Kevlar® & Ansell Intercept™ Technology liner protecting the whole hand, even on the back, wrist and between the fingers.
• Outstanding mud and oil grip to get the job done safely – and subsequently gain in productivity.
• Debris-excluding gaiter cuff can be rolled back and worn as a gauntlet if desired.
• Lab-certified bumpers help reduce injuries in the most vulnerable areas of the hand without hindering the natural hand movement.
• HiViz™ yellow color lets others see where your hands are in low light conditions and confined spaces to avoid accident
EN 388 : 4X43DP, EN 407 X1XXXX
Gloves should not be left in a contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist. Before removal from the hands excess contaminant should first be removed from the gloves. Should this not be possible, it is advisable to ease left and right hand gloves off using the gloved hand and remove the gloves without the contaminant contacting the bare hands.