Mustang Survival’s MD3085 Deluxe Inflatable PFD combines the advanced safety of inflatable technology with product enhancements such as comfort improvement features and a safety inspection window to easily tell users if the inflator is ready for use. The Velcro® closure makes it easy to wear and maintain while closing to the outside to reduce chafing around the neck and chest; the neoprene Comfort Collar™ eliminates neck irritation.
Made for sailors and power boaters alike, the MD3085 sports an manual inflation system (the user must pull the activation cord to inflate the PFD) and is light weight and close fitting to ensure it doesn’t interfere with regular activities.
The Deluxe Manual Inflatable PFD is US Coast Guard Approved Type V PFD for use when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40 feet in length not carrying passengers for hire as a substitute for a Type II or Type III PFD when used in accordance with the owner’s manual.
MD3085 manually activated inflatable Personal Flotation Device is inflated by pulling the inflation cord that hangs from the PFD at waist height. The MD3085 will not inflate when it gets wet or is immersed in water. Manually activated PFD’s are a great choice for activities such as paddling, wade fishing and swimming where there is a reasonable chance you will end up in the water and are confident you will be able to pull the inflation cord when you need it. They are also ideal for situations where control over PFD inflation is desired
* Item : Inflatable Life Jacket * Color : Red
* Material : Nylon * Size : Universal * Fits Chest Size : 30 to 52
* Closure Type : Belt and Buckle * Buoyancy : 35 lb, Standards : USCG Approved Type III
* Features : Manual Inflation – Inflates When Wearer Pulls Activation Cord.
* Safety Inspection Window Allows User To Easily Inspect Inflator Status.
* Durable Nylon Construction. D-Ring. Use Re-Arm Kit: MA7203.
Standards : USCG Approved Type III