• Coating Material: Polyurethane
• Liner Material: Ansell INTERCEPT™ Technology
• Cuff Style: Elasticated Knitwrist
• Construction: Knitted.
• Colour: Black/White
• Gauge: 10
• Finishing: Palm coated.
• Length: 215-267mm
• Standards: CAT II (EN 388 – 4543)
INTERCEPT™ LEVEL 5 Cut Resistance |Assembly, Maintenance dry or lightly oiled parts
The new INTERCEPT™ cut resistance yarn has been tested to perform at or exceed industry standards. This Ansell proprietary technology offers best-in-class cut protection and increased comfort and dexterity.
• The palm coating design improves worker grip, extends glove life in abrasive conditions and allows the back-of-hand to breath.
• The Silicone-free PU Coating is more process friendly in use when metal parts will be painted.
• Grey coating hides dirt in environments with dirt exposure
Standards: CAT II (EN 388 – 4543)
Gloves should not be left in a contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist. Before removal from the hands excess contaminant should first be removed from the gloves. Should this not be possible, it is advisable to ease left and right hand gloves off, using the gloved hand and remove the gloves without the contaminant contacting the bare hands. The gloves may then be de-contaminated with a mild detergent solution then rinsed with clean water and air dried.
All industrial waste should be disposed of correctly according to local regulations and good disposal practice. Gloves should be disposed of considering the hazardous substances they were used for. Please consider recycling.