Materials : Polycarbonate, TPR. Soft arm tips and rubber nose-bridge for ultra comfort. Single panoramic lens glasses. Stylish dual colour side arms. Anti-scratch coating. Anti-fog coating. 99% UV protection. CE certified. Individually packed. Standards : EN 166 1 F, EN 172 5-3.1.
● Soft arm tips and rubber nose-bridge for ultra comfort
● Single panoramic lens glasses
● Stylish dual colour side arms
● Slim side arms for optimum comfort when working with ear defenders
● Anti-scratch coating for added durability
● Anti-fog coating for additional comfort to the wearer
● 99% UV protection
● CE certified
● Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
● Individually packed for vending machines
EN 166 (1 F)
EN 172 (5-3.1 )
Inspection Frequency and Details
Spectacles should be free of any potential contaminants that can affect its intended performance. The spectacles should be inspected by the user at the end of every use and then again prior to each use. Cracked eyewear must be disposed of as they will reduce eye protection and obstruct vision.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Designed as re-usable protective eyewear. After use clean with a mild cleaning liquid, carefully rinse off all traces of the cleaning liquid and dry with a soft cloth and gently wipe with a soft spectacle cleaning material. Do not clean on clothing nor use abrasive cleaners.
Limitations of Use
These spectacles should not be used for any athletic game, recreational activities, paintball or simulated water activities. These spectacles are not suitable to protect from chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear(CBRN) agents.