Brand formerly known as
Gives general protection against particulates and/or toxic gases.
A full-face mask must be used when the toxic concentration does not permit the use of a half-mask, within the limits of the protection factors necessary for the user, according to the EN136 standard.
A full-face mask must be used with EN141 or EN143 class 1 or 2 certified filters.
THE OPTIFIT TWIN has been certified to EN 136:1998 and provides the following Nominal Protection Factors or Assigned Protection Factors :
OPTIFIT + P3 : NPF = 1000
OPTIFIT + gas : NPF = 2000
OPTIFIT + combined : NPF = 1000
They can only be used in sufficiently ventilated premises where the atmosphere contains a mininum oxygen volume of 17 %.
– Twin filter mask, with secure Click
– Fit system for the installation of Sperian filters exclusively
– Complete visor : Wide field of vision ensuring excellent lateral and downwards visibility
– Polycarbonate visor
– Facepiece seal on U-shaped faceblank
– Silicone faceblank, making the mask lightweight and resistant to wear and ensuring good facial compatibility (auto fit)
– 3 sizes with a high face – adaptability coefficient
– Weight: 570 grams
– Five-strap head harness
– Quick-release adjusting buckles
– Side lobes for wearing presciption spectacles inside mask
– Built-in plastic speech diaphragm for better speech transmission (plastic membrane)
– SILICONE exhalation valve
Packaged in individual boxes.
In case of a claim on this product, please indicate the date shown on the inside of the faceblank.
– Comfort – Easy to use
Comfort and resistance
Optimal lateral and downward vision
Wide field of vision
– Easy communication – No dismount
– No re-inhalation – Communication
Multipurpose respirator within a community
Twin connexion system with “click-fit”
Free choice of filter
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certificate Number
EC Attestation Number
EN 136 Class 2
Remove cartridge filters from connectors and all inhalation and exhalations valves.- Clean / disinfect the face piece and components with a damp cloth, using lukewarm with all-purpose detergent (neutral, pH 6-8, e.g.: washing-up liquid), warm soapy water or cleaning solution not exceeding 30 degrees.- Do not immerse the product in water or use abrasive cleaners.- Do not use solvents (e.g alcohol, acetone, turpentine), hot water, strong detergents, bleaches or petroleum based products to clean any part of masks.- Dry in air at room temperature.- Replace all components after cleaning and inspect for visible damage.
Shelf life 5 years, with correct maintenance and storage procedures. Discard immediately if mask is damaged and tears are visible.
None of the materials used in the manufacture are known to adversely affect the hygiene or health.
All industrial waste should be disposed of correctly according to local regulations and good disposal practice. Respiratory protective devices should be disposed of considering the hazardous substance they were used for. Please consider recycling.