ADD LOGOS TO YOUR HELMETS
The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design,is a world recognized brand known for comfort, quality, and durability.MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction—so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites.
White item code – 475358
Blue Item Code- 475359
Yellow Item Code- 475360
Orange Item Code – 475361
Green Item Code- 475362
Red Item Code- 475363
• Tough, lightweight shell with slots to permit easy attachment of accessories .
• 4-point ratcheting suspension helps ensure a custom, comfortable, slip-resistant fiut.
• Shell Material: Polyethylene• Style: Front Brim , Slotted and non-vented
• Suspension: Fas-Trac® 4-Point Ratchet
• Accessory Slots: YES • Venting: NO
• Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2009, CSA 294.1-2005 (ANSI Type: 1, Class: E)
• Oil, gas and petrochemical
• General industry and manufacturing
• Electric/utilities• Construction
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014CSA Z94.1-2005
TYPE I Class E
Care & Maintenance
• Clean helmet assembly regularly with MSA’s Confidence Plus Cleaning Solution (P/Ns 10009971 or 10032737) or mild soap (no detergents) and warm water
• Do not throw, drop, use as support or abuse helmet to ensure proper working condition
• Store helmet in clean, dry environment <49°C (120°F)
Service Life Guidelines
• V-Gard Helmets are made with high-quality, wear-resistant materials
• Inspect the helmet before and after each use and replace any part(s) as required
• Always replace the helmet after it has withstood an impact or penetration. MSA recommends:– replacing the suspension after no more than 12 months of use– replacing the shell after no more than five (5) years of use
The date code on each helmet indicates when the shell was molded. Date codes are molded into the underside of the shell’s brim with the year and month in which that specific
shell was molded. This date does not indicate a helmet’s service life; the service life begins when it is placed into service (see
All industrial waste should be disposed of correctly according to local regulations and good disposal practice. Industrial helmet devices should be disposed of considering the hazardous substances they were used for. Please consider recycling.