Upper Black PVC
Sole Toffee PVC/Nitrile
With Steel Toe Cap
And Steel Midsole
These boots excel in tough working environments such as mines, quarries and construction sites in wet and muddy conditions where there may be risk of foot injuries caused by falling objects or sharp objects penetrating the sole.
International specification Steel Toe Caps protect toes from injury when heavy objects may pose a risk.
International Specification Stainless Steel Midsoles ensure feet are not injured by objects that would penetrate unprotected footwear.
Non-nitrile PVC grades as used in the boot uppers provide optimum flexibility and resistance to abrasion. PVC provides maximum protection in wet and cold working conditions and good protection from many chemicals. (Refer Chemical Resistance Schedule).
PVC/Nitrile blends are used to provide durability and protection against fats, oils and chemicals.
Cleated sole design provides maximum slip resistance soil release.
Exterior is smooth making these boots easy to clean and sanitise.
Fine knit nylon liner easy to clean and dries quickly for maximum hygiene.
Boot design ensures material is distributed for maximum protection where required (ankles, heel and toe areas) and minimised elsewhere for maximum flexibility and minimal mass.
EN 345 S5
• All safety protective footwear should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
• After each use, wipe dirt and mud off boots with a damp (not wet) cloth and a mild soap.
• Allow boots to air dry at room temperature thoroughly between wearing’s.
• Do not dry boots on or near a heat source, as PVC melts and emits harmful fumes.
• Dry your boots carefully when wet and avoid abrupt temperature changes.
• Safety boots should not be left in contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist.
• Harsh cleaning agents will further damage the PVC resulting in cracking of the upper and sole.
• Due to a wide variety of possible constructions and combinations with other materials we recommend to always consult your professional cleaning service to determine the best suitable cleaning method