Mining knee-length PVC Gumboot, Heavy Duty. High Endurance.
Excellent grip & sole support. GB-STC: SB with steel toe cap.
Average Weight: – Shosholoza: 2.4kgs
SANS 20345 : 2014 Rated. Toecap : EN 12568 compliant.
Dromex® Shosholoza model number GB-STCM, unisex, knee length, pvc gum boots are heavy duty gum boots with steel toe cap and stainless-steel midsole, is suitable for use as a general work protective safety boot. These boots are used in warehouse environments, freight industry and by contractors.
Shosholaza boots are hard wearing and provides excellent grip and sole support.
These boots feature the following:
• Slip resistant sole, SRA (Resistant on ceramic + Sodium Lauryl Sulphate).
• A penetration resistant midsole with epoxy coating preventing the midsole from eroding in the event of water contact from cuts in the sole.
• Energy absorbing heel.
• Impact resistant up to 200 ± 4 J, and a compression resistance of 15KN.
• Cleated outsole providing additional traction on a slippery surface.
• A broad fitting steel toe cap allowing a comfortable fit for both men and ladies feet, especially over long periods of time.
• Extra ankle protection with a recess on the interior of the boot allowing for more comfort.
SANS 20345:2014 approved.
• All safety protective footwear should be thoroughly inspected before use to ensure no damage is present.
• After each use, wipe dirt and mud off boots with a damp (not wet) cloth and a mild soap.
• Allow boots to air dry at room temperature thoroughly between wearing’s.
• Do not dry boots on or near a heat source, as PVC melts and emits harmful fumes.
• Dry your boots carefully when wet and avoid abrupt temperature changes.
• Safety boots should not be left in contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist.
• Harsh cleaning agents will further damage the PVC resulting in cracking of the upper and sole.
• Due to a wide variety of possible constructions and combinations with other materials we recommend to always consult your professional cleaning service to determine the best suitable cleaning method