Special DROMEX connector to fit (all hard hats)
Twin point mounted cups, Large cup for high noise levels
Easy to attach and detach with spring loaded arms.
High frequency ear muffs.
CE EN 352-3 ( H=31, M=26, L=19) SNR 28 dB
The Dromex® InterEX universal helmet mounted earmuffs with easy to attach and detach spring loaded arms, provides optimum protection against high frequency noise in the ear canal whilst wearing head protection.
InterEX earmuffs features large cups for high noise levels that are self-adjustable, consisting of soft foam and leather skin. It provides comfort for those requiring hearing protection for extended periods. Twin point mounted cups, with steel arms maintains an even pressure distribution for protection.
Compatible with most industrial helmets, and use with a full face visor. Suitable for use in airports, excavation equipment handling, generators, high pressure steaming, machining, grinding, woodwork, drilling and high frequency welding and forestry applications
Specifications Style: Helmet mounted earmuffs with adjustable cups
Material earcup: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) earmuff cup with a foam cushion and soft leather- skin covering
Material earmuff helmet connector: POM (Polyoxymethylene), nylon and glass filled polymer housing, with a steel screw
Material head band spring: Spring steel
Material earmuff cup pivot connectors: Nylon and Glass Filled Polymer
Noise attenuation data: SNR 28 dB H 31 dB M 26 dB L 19db
Manufactured to EN 352-1:2002 and EN 352-3 :2002 as per the requirementsof Eu Type examination certificate Directive 89/686/EEC by BSI, CE certificate676978.
• After each use wash and rinse with warm soapy water.
• Clean and dry earmuffs when not used for a long period of time.
• Solvent or abrasive cleaner should not be used.
• Cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined at frequent intervals for cracking and tears.
• Discard immediately when headband is broken, cups are damaged and cushions are missing, as the earmuff can no longer provide full hearing protection.Under normal circumstances the earmuff should offer adequate protection for 2 -3 years. Discard if noticeable damages is prevalent