Help keep yourself safe during a challenging day offshore with the Stearns® Force™ II Life Vest. You’ll be prepared to tackle the job ahead with this rugged-wear US Coast Guard-approved PFD created with Aquafoam™ Flotation Foam that retains buoyancy, even when punctured. Featuring 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective strips that enhance visibility, two encircling belts with snag-free Delrin™ buckles and an easy-to-clean PVC coat, this vest is ready for whatever the day may bring. Added safety features of this PFD include compatibility with most types of fall protection harnesses and a self-extinguishing ASTM1692-74 design. For the best all-around industrial-use PFD, get a Stearns® Force™ II Life Vest.
• US Coast Guard-approved
• Aquafoam™ Flotation Foam retains buoyancy, even when punctured
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective strips on the front and back improve visibility
• Compatible with most types of fall protection harnesses for added safety
• Self-extinguishing construction reduces fire danger risks
• Dual encircling belts with snag-resistant buckles securely adhere to the body
• Delrin™ snap buckles and D-ring for added convenience
• 17.5 lbs. (78 Newtons) of buoyancy
Product Type: Floatation Vest, Chest Size: 30 inch – 52 inch
Color:-Orange, Aquafoam flotation Foam, PVC coated
Features – Snap hooks, D-Rings and opening on the back
that accomodates most brands of fall protection harnesses.
Buoyancy of 17-1/2 lbs