High-density polypropylene shell helmet, 4 points plastic suspension harness. Buckle adjustable size 55-62cm. Soft sweat band included.
AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT COLOURS:
WHITE ITEM CODE – PW50WHR
GREEN ITEM CODE – PW50GRN
YELLOW ITEM CODE – PW50YER
PW rapidly expanding head protection product range aims to benefit our customers by combining the most updated styles and standards in head protection, irrespective of job or location. A wide selection of compatible accessories is also available. A full explanation of features and performances are given in order to help you make a more informed choice.
Portwest Head PPE range applies the latest standards to deliver the highest level of protection. Comfortable and lightweight, the PPE range will ensure a pleasant wear, even for long periods of use. Your safety is our mission.
Electrical Properties ( 440Vac)
Electrical insulation up to 1000Vac or 1500Vdc (EN 50365)
4 points plastic suspension harness
Buckle size adjustment for easy fit
Soft foam sweat band included
Compatible with PW42 and PS42 Clip-On Ear Muff
Compatible accessories available
Available in an excellent choice of corporate colours
EN 397 (-10°C/+50°C, LD, 440V)EN 50365 Class:0
Care & Maintenance
• Clean helmet assembly regularly with mild soap (no detergents) and warm water
• Do not throw, drop, use as support or abuse helmet to ensure proper working condition
• Store helmet in clean, dry environment <49°C (120°F)
Service Life Guidelines
• Helmets are made with high-quality, wear-resistant materials
• Inspect the helmet before and after each use and replace any part(s) as required
• Always replace the helmet after it has withstood an impact or penetration. We recommends:– replacing the suspension after no more than 12 months of use– replacing the shell after no more than five (5) years of use