EAR MUFF 35 dB, Black/Red, H540B-412-SV
Attenuation rating (SNR) 35 Decibel ,
Features Liquid Filled Sealing Rings / Constant pressure/Low Profile
Double casing technology for high performance,
Otime Product Series
Standards – CE approved against the European Standard EN352-1:1993
The Peltor Optime III range passive earmuffs areavailable in headband, neckband or helmet mountedversion. These products are designed to provide highlevel of attenuation, particularly sound dominated bylow frequencies, in some key applications whereextreme noise levels are encountered. When correctly selected and worn these products helpreduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise andloud sounds. The helmet mounted version is designed to fit a widerange of industrial safety helmets (see below forfurther details). NOTE: High visibility version is available in the OptimeIII range
Modern, stylish cup design
Unique low profile headband design helps maintain constant pressure thus providing confidence inprotection
Double casing technology helps minim iseresonance effect
Good speech intelligibility
Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
Easy to replace cushions and inserts help keep them hygienically clean
Easy to understand attenuation symbol to help ensure correct product selection
Helmet mounted version fits directly to many industrial safety helmets without the need for an adapter.
The Peltor Optime III range earmuffs are tested and CE approved against the European Standard EN352-1:1993 (headband and neckband version) andEN352-3:2002 (helmet mounted version). These products meet the Basic Safety Requirements as laid out in Annex II of the European Community Directive89/686/EEC. These products have been examined at the design stage by the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH), Topeliuksenkatu 41aA,FIN- 00250 Helsinki, Finland (Notified Body number0403).
• After each use wash and rinse with warm soapy water.
• Clean and dry earmuffs when not used for a long period of time.
• Solvent or abrasive cleaner should not be used.
• Cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined at frequent intervals for cracking and tears.
• Discard immediately when headband is broken, cups are damaged and cushions are missing, as the earmuff can no longer provide full hearing protection.Under normal circumstances the earmuff should offer adequate protection for 2 -3 years. Discard if noticeable damages is prevalent