Noise Blocking Earmuffs
Howard Leight by Honeywell
Brand formerly known as
Army – Defence
Automotive and Part Manufacturer
Building and Construction
Energy or Electricity
Fire Protection brigades
Iron and steel industry
Medical and Pharmaceutical
Minning and Quarrying
Noise Blocking Earmuff
AIR FLOW CONTROL TECHNOLOGY Bilsom’s patented Air Flow Control™ technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. STEEL WIRE CONSTRUCTION Robust steel headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments. SNAP-IN EAR CUSHIONS Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy. PADDED FOAM HEADBAND Delivers long-wearing comfort with minimal pressure on the head.
When you’re in a tough industrial environment and need to block noise, Bilsom’s Leightning series’ steel wire construction provides high performance and robust durability. Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Bilsom has optimized the Leightning series to deliver the highest level of comfort available, featuring an exclusive padded foam headband and super soft ear cushions that eliminate that “squeezing pressure” on the head.
EC Category PPE
ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certificate Number
EC Attestation Number
Frequency (Hz) Frequenz (Hz) Fréquence (Hz) 63 125 250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000
Mean Attenuation (dB) Mittlere Dämmung (dB) Atténuation moyenne (dB) 17.9 20.3 22.9 28.3 32.9 32.3 39.3 35.1
Standard Deviation (dB) Standardabweichung (dB) Déviation standard (dB) 5.3 2.5 2.8 1.7 2.9 3.8 2.8 4.0
Assumed Protection (dB) Angenommener (dB) Protection supposée (dB) 12.6 17.8 20.1 26.6 30.0 28.5 36.5 31.1
Steel Wire, PUR-E, PVC, Textile, PC/PBT, and ABS
Black Headband and Light Grey Cup
Air Flow Control™
Automatic Shut-Off Function
Audio Input Jack
• After each use wash and rinse with warm soapy water.
• Clean and dry earmuffs when not used for a long period of time.
• Solvent or abrasive cleaner should not be used.
• Cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined at frequent intervals for cracking and tears.
• Discard immediately when headband is broken, cups are damaged and cushions are missing, as the earmuff can no longer provide full hearing protection.Under normal circumstances the earmuff should offer adequate protection for 2 -3 years. Discard if noticeable damages is prevalent