OIL-REPELLANT. MULTI-PURPOSE.LIGHT DUTY.
• Coating Material: Nitrile foam
• Liner Material: Nylon.
• Cuff Style: Elasticated Knitwrist
• Construction- Knitted.
• Colour-Blue & Grey
• Gauge: 15
• Finishing: Palm coated
• Length: 265mm
• Standards: CAT II (EN 388 – 3131)
• Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-801 gloves are ideal for dry or slightly oily applications that require light mechanical protection and high levels of handling finesse.
• They are well-suited to light assembly applications as well as to the needs of logistics and warehousing.
• The use of Spandex elastics prevents risk of latex allergy, while the silicone-free glove reduces potential contamination of the products.
• Standards: CAT II (EN 388 – 3131
Gloves should not be left in contaminated condition if re-use is intended especially if potential hazards exist. Before removal from the hands excess contaminant should first be removed however, should this not be possible, it is advisable to ease left and right hand gloves off using the gloved hand & remove the gloves without the contaminant contacting the bare hands. The gloves may then be decontaminated as indicated below.. We recommend that no bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners be used.Recommended washing temperature is up to 40°C with mild detergents.The drying process may cause felting on the fabric surface. Drying temperature should not exceed 70°C (158°F).
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during the normal life cycle of a glove. However depending on the glove construction, staining and cleaning method, the differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.In order to maximise the glove life cycle, we recommend the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration.Due to a wide variety of possible constructions and combinations with other materials we recommend to always consult your professional cleaning service to determine the best suitable cleaning method