4251 MAINTENANCE FREE PARTICULATE / ORGANIC
VAPOUR RESPIRATOR FFA1P2D – Type A1P2 for Organic
Vapours and mechanically and thermally generated particles
EN 405:2001+A1:2009?br/Tariff Code : 90200000
VIDEO ON HOW TO WEAR THE 3m MASK
The 3M™ 4000 Series Reusable Half Face Masks are a range of ready-to-use, maintenance-free half face masks, designed for effective and comfortable protection against many gases, vapours and combination particulate hazards found throughout industry. Utilizing unique filter technology allows a very low-profile for undisturbed view to make your work life more comfortable.
The 3M™ 4000 Series Reusable Half Face Masks come in a variety of different product options:
• 3M™ 4251 (FFA1P2 R D) provides protection against organic vapours (good warning properties and b.pt. > 65°C), up to10 x Threshold Limit Value (TLV) or 1000 parts per million(ppm), whichever is lower, and 12 x TLV for particulates.
• 3M™ 4255 (FFA2P3 R D) provides protection against organic vapours (good warning properties and b.pt. > 65°C), up to10 x TLV or 5000 ppm, whichever is lower and 50 x TLV for particulates.
• 3M™ 4277 (FFABE1P3 R D) provides protection against organic vapours (good warning properties and b.pt. > 65°C),inorganic and acid gases up to 10 x TLV or 1000 ppm,whichever is lower and 50 x TLV for particulates.
• 3M™ 4279 (FFABEK1P3 R D) provides protection against organic vapours (good warning properties and b.pt. > 65°C),inorganic and acid gases and ammonia, up to 10 x TLV or1000 ppm, whichever is lower and 50 xTLV for particulates
• Disposable, maintenance free half mask.
• Soft, textured face seal to provide a more comfortable fit to the face.
• Lightweight and well balanced to ensure comfort during long periods of work.
• Twin inhalation valves and large, bonded carbon filters to reduce breathing resistance, complimented by a low resistance parabolic exhalation valve to reduce heat build-up.
• Low profile design allows for better peripheral vision and compatibility with 3M™ Eyewear range.
• Easy to use as no need for assembly, maintenance or record keeping
• Easy and secure fitting of neck strap and adjustment of head cradle.
• Optional overs pray guard prolongs the life of the particulate filter when paint spraying.
• Maximum product weight of 320 grams
• Standards: N95, CE approved, EN149:2001 + A1:2009, NIOSH
If the respirator is to be used for more than one shift it should be cleaned at the end of each shift and stored between shifts in the original packaging. To clean the respirator, the face seal should be wiped with a cloth moistened in warm soapy water (the water temperature should be below 40°C) and dried at room temperature. The product MUST NOT be immersed in water during cleaning. Alternatively, face seal may be cleaned using the3M™ 105 Face Seal Cleaner. Always check that the product has not exceeded the use by date before use.
Respiratory Protection is only effective if it is correctly selected,fitted and worn throughout the time when the wearer is exposed to respiratory contaminants.
3M offers advice on the selection of products, and training in the correct fitting and usage. For more information on 3M products and services please call the 3M Health & Safety Helpline