Dromex® Viper seamless, double dipped coated, PVC (Polyvinyl) gloves are
extremely soft and flexible in comparison to traditional PVC gloves.
Provides enhanced dexterity and protects the hands and arms against the
hazards of chemicals, mechanical risks and microorganisms.
Dromex® Viper 35cm length gloves feature the following:
• Extra length cuff for added arm protection
• Gauntlet cuff on the wrist for a comfortable fit over garments sleeves
• Textured palm for grip in wet and oily environments
• Impermeable protection
• High abrasion protection and tear resistance
• A comfortable cotton liner absorbs perspiration for extended wear.
Suitable for use when handling chemicals, tools and working in processing
applications such as fishing, assembly, metal fabrication, chemical
processing, petrochemical refining, metal treatment (acid, plating), waste
water and water treatment industries.
A comfortable cotton liner absorbs perspiration for ultra-comfortable
Compliance & Conformity
Complies with the requirements of CE type examinations
EN 420:2003+ A1;2009 innocuousness and dexterity EN 388:2003 (3,1,3,1)
Mechanical risks, EN 374 – 2:2003 and EN 374 – 3:2003, protective gloves
against dangerous chemicals and microorganism for compliance with
directive 89/686/EEC .