Twin point mounted cups, Durable self adjusting ABS cups,
Close fitting wire headband for comfort
Large cups for high noise levels together with soft foam cushions
High frequency ear muffs
CE EN 352-1, SNR 30db
The Dromex® Classic Extreme headband style, close fitting adjustable earmuff provides optimum protection against high frequency noise in the ear canal.Classic Extreme earmuffs features a padded cradle headband and large cups for high noise levels that is self-adjustable. Consisting of soft foam and leather skin, they provide comfort for those requiring hearing protection for extended periods. Twin point mounted cups maintains an even pressure distribution for protection.Suitable for use in airports, excavation equipment handling, generators, high pressure steaming, machining, grinding, woodwork and high frequency welding applications.
Style: Padded headband earmuff with adjustable cups
Material earcup: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) earmuff cup with a foam cushion and soft leather skin covering
Material headband: Black plastic head strap with leather and foam padding and ABS ear clip tidy
Material head band spring : Carbon steel
Material earmuff connectors: Nylon and Glass Filled Polymer
Noise attenuation data : SNR 30 dB H 36 dB M 27dB L 18 db
Manufactured to EN 352-1:2002 and EN 352-3 :2002 as per the require-ments of Eu Type examination certificate Directive 89/686/EEC by BSI, CE certificate 676978
• After each use wash and rinse with warm soapy water.
• Clean and dry earmuffs when not used for a long period of time.
• Solvent or abrasive cleaner should not be used.
• Cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined at frequent intervals for cracking and tears.
• Discard immediately when headband is broken, cups are damaged and cushions are missing, as the earmuff can no longer provide full hearing protection.Under normal circumstances the earmuff should offer adequate protection for 2 -3 years. Discard if noticeable damages is prevalent